It is possible to enter and use our website without any indication of personal data; however, if you would like to use special features incorporated in our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. Our data protection declaration is based on the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter “GDPR”)
As the controller, Mirachem Ltd has implemented numerous technical and administrative measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website
Collection of Information
When you use the Service, as a User or as a Visitor, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone/mobile of a data subject shall always be in line with the EU’s GDPR.
We collect different types of information from you if and when you register on our site. The legal bases for Mirachem Ltd processing of personal data are primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Service and that the processing is carried out in the legitimate interests.
How do we use the information collected?
We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
We use the information to understand and analyse the usage trends and preferences of our visitors and Users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
We may use a Visitor’s or User’s email address or other information – other than Client Data – to contact that Visitor or User (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the Client Data or Personal Data posted on the Service or (ii) with updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. A cookie contains the name of the website and a value, which can be used for a variety of purposes. Some cookies are essential for the smooth operations of our website and necessary for the website to work.
We use automatically collected information through cookies and similar technologies to: (i) personalise our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide tailored advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyse the effectiveness of Service and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.Our cookies do not contain any data that could be used to identify you personally.
To Whom We Disclose Information
We will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data or Client Data that we collect or store to third parties without the consent of the applicable Visitor, User or Client. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers- to third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Non- Personally Identifiable Information- we may pass such information to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our Clients’, Users’ and Visitors’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- Law Enforcement, Legal Process and Compliance - We may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, enforce our site policies, take precautions against liability ,protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, protect the security or integrity of the , protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
Period of Storage of Personal Data
The criteria we use to determine the period of storage and storage limitation is in line with GDPR (Art 5(1)(e)) therefore, personal data shall not be retained longer than necessary, in relation to the purpose for which such data is processed.
After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the agreement or the initiation of an agreement between Client and Mirachem Ltd.
If a Client demands the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, we endeavour to erase that personal data “without undue delay” unless contrary to our statutory rights and obligations, or if such personal data shall be required in the interest of public health, scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes; Or whether such personal data is needed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
What are your rights under the GDPR ?
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
• The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
• The right to object to processing of your personal information
• The right to restrict processing of your personal information
• The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
• The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
• Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
MIRA BLDG, TRIQ KAN K PIROTTA, B’KARA, MALTA BKR 1114
T: +356 2148 8590
E: [email protected]